Tuesday, January 8, 2013

hello there

I totally jinxed myself.  I was noticing back in November that I had written 85 blog posts and last year I had written 93 total, I thought I will totally write more this year.  Well that was not a premature thought.  What I didn't know was that I would get an error from blogger telling me I couldn't add any more pictures unless I bought more space or started a new blog.  For awhile I decided to just be done with blogging but over time I have really missed recording little blurps from our life and especially miss looking back at how I was feeling and thoughts I had.  So here's my new blog.  It will be just like the old one recording thoughts, experiences, trials and triumphs.  Mostly for my viewing pleasure but of course to stay in better touch with family and friends we don't get to see very often.  

and just because no post is complete without a picture here's one of MC helping shop at IKEA


1 comment:

  1. I ran out of blog space a few weeks ago too! I just ended up deleting some old posts but I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I run out again. Glad to hear that you decided to keep blogging! We still need to hang out!

    ReplyDelete