Wednesday, May 28, 2014

turning 2

My oldest baby is turning 2 in about a week and you can tell.  He is starting to get a little more naughty and test the boundaries more.  He is also learning a ton!  I love his little voice.  He is trying to say more words and learning new ones almost every day.  He knows how to start his own prayer now and he knows at the end when to say 'Jesus' and says it without prompt.

He makes me laugh every single day with something he does.  Yesterday he was playing along side Ruby and got a little too rough.  It didn't warrant a total time out or big dramatic punishment but I thought he needed to be removed for a minute.  I picked him up and put him in his chair in his bedroom and explained that he need to sit there for a minute and remember to play soft with Ruby.  He didn't mind sitting in his chair at all.  Afterwards he got up and ran over to Ruby and kissed her and said sorry.  Not too long after he was playing and something similar happened, I  was brushing my teeth and couldn't really talk to him but he knew I was upset.  He jumped up and said 'chair' while pointing and running to his chair.  He then climbed up and sat there until I told him to get down.

Having 2 little ones is really the best blessing.  It's double hard but double the joy and the funnies.  Plus it's really so nice that Mack still naps every single day so every day I get a time out and some one on one with Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment